Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Re: 150Hp With Right Shield & If Rtd Gives Over 1K Of Hp

bean-

This is for Orange 100% crit server players :tf2: OK, a few players have wondered how I survive a rifle shot, with 2 VIP players asking me tonight - amazing really, as you have to be experienced to be a VIP :wub: . OK, mostly I use the shield that gives 150hp - so, if you're not fully zoomed you should not be able to kill me - so, if I've been hit with (say) a 143hp shot I still have enough (7hp) left to kill you! If I'm after a spy, I change to the one that stops one back stab, but only gives me 125hp - thus, a better chance of killing me with one shot without being fully zoomed. If you're hitting me a number of times (as say a scout and close up) and I'm not dying, it's NOT because I'm using some sort of hax, it's because I've been lucky and rolled 1,250hp (or whatever the hp is) :ph34r: . I'm also very fast, very good at no-scope (previously a Quake II and III sniper, before going sniper with Unreal T. so don't really need to zoom, unless I need a HS) make sure I'm near health / healthed up to the max and always try to avoid being shot - I also know this map very well and have a good grasp of the shoot angles / places spies hide and move / snipers camp etc. :cheesy: Hope this clears it up. beanz :D

Edited by beanz

Yep - surprising how many people don't know these. As long as you're not being hunted by spies, trying to backstab you, the shield gives 150hp and means that most of the time, survival of a rifle shot. ;) The shield is: Darwin's Danger Shield - gives you 150hp, but no protection against backstabs!

Edited by beanz