Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Admin Abuse Lookatmybutterflyknife

AsA AkirA

Abuser name: LookAtMyButterFlyKnife (Not sure if in HG)

What server: Jailbreak Server CSGO

abuser steam id :0:85704859

About what time: 12/19/14 About 3:45 Central US time

Reason : Ok so this guy comes in the JB server which i know he's not usually JB player hes admins for another server i think which is Minigames. So he comes in and we are having a freeday which happens 3 times in a row. He mutes a guy playing music and tells him to shut up. I warned him and told him if hes not familiar with the server dont use admin rights in here. So he mutes him again next round, and again the last time for which i got the demo for that last one and he says for him to go play his music else where in his own headset or w/e and tells me it isnt abuse . Obviously he does not know what hes doing and this is admin abuse, for muting this guy for no apparent reason 3 times.

Proof :demo1.dem

You warn him to stop playing music on a freeday, why did you do that for? you should read this Jailbreak Admin Training Guide. It includes links to the rules about HLDJ/music which states:

General Mic and HLDJ Rules

HLDJ/MUSIC:

Only acceptable on:

• Wardays
  • Fundays (such as zombie, 300, HnS, etc.)
  • Freedays
  • If instructed by lead
  • Last Request (Ts have priority)

One or none: take turns or everyone gets in trouble

Admins may instruct players to stop music if there is a reason (quality, over-played, etc.). Admins may NOT instruct players to stop music due to admins not "liking" the music. Non-admins may use admin chat (@ in TEAM CHAT) to complain about music WITH reasons. Do not spam chat with "off" or you may get gagged.

Keep in mind this is only for JB. If you use hldj in other servers you will find yourself in trouble quickly.

Abuse this, and its going to be automated or removed completely.