Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Mjr. Gamer

Paul :)

The guy decides to slap Logster with 0 damage and then me and Paul tell him he is abusing and asked him why he did it. He then says 'cause lel' and then we discuss in admin chat how to deal with it and decide he isn't ready for admin rank and then he leaves in hope he will avoid punishment. I only see this person now and then and he isn't well known. He is another new user who wants to buy admin to look popular.

https://mega.co.nz/#!lhhlwaLQ!PEizYkSb8M_9555nV0iSkcrn8gAE4IsZynPD1E-Bet0

• Like 1

The guy decides to slap Logster with 0 damage and then me and Paul tell him he is abusing and asked him why he did it. He then says 'cause lel' and then we discuss in admin chat how to deal with it and decide he isn't ready for admin rank and then he leaves in hope he will avoid punishment. I only see this person now and then and he isn't well known. He is another new user who wants to buy admin to look popular.

https://mega.co.nz/#...4IsZynPD1E-Bet0

I left because you're a bitch. if my admin gets taken away, i want my moolah back. i hope you realize this is a fucking game, not real life. games are supposed to be for fun, right? i didnt know i had to be "well known" to have admin and for people to like me. if the guy who i slapped isnt complaining(he even laughed) why is it a big deal. you fucking cunt.

• Like 7

I left because you're a bitch. if my admin gets taken away, i want my moolah back. i hope you realize this is a fucking game, not real life. games are supposed to be for fun, right? i didnt know i had to be "well known" to have admin and for people to like me. if the guy who i slapped isnt complaining(he even laughed) why is it a big deal. you fucking cunt.

EJG0y8x.jpg

• Like 7

We all have read the admin training guide. What excludes you from those rules, just to have fun? Small abusing leads to bigger abusing.

Alright let's make this clear. Did you slap someone you don't know randomly? Yes that's abuse. If it was a friend of yours then it'd be easy to explain that and you won't do it again and this thread would probably be marked not abuse. The issue we are having is your response to the situation.

[quote name=Paul :)' timestamp='1419188432' post='623858]

We all have read the admin training guide. What excludes you from those rules, just to have fun? Small abusing leads to bigger abusing.

bro, you're acting like it's drugs. calm down. if we cant have fun, whats the point in playing? the kid i slapped was laughing about it and was on my side. he didnt want me to be reported. take my shit away if you want. give me my money back.

• Like 1

hey man, ive played with the kid before. im reacting like this because i actually spent MY hard earned money on admin because i enjoy the servers that you guys run. if youre taking it away then, give me my money back. that's all im saying.

If you're buying admin to have fun then why are you even playing the game?

Admin is utilized to maintain the server and remove people who are causing issues.

The biggest problem is your response to the situation.

Given the fact you were auto t-listed for freekilling not too long ago as well I don't see how you paying for admin makes you immune to not being punished? You don't get to come onto the forums and act like that. Like seriously all you had to say was "I don't see the problem in playing with a friend why is this thread a thing" and this would be going in a different direction. You can take a week ban though to chill out.