Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Looking For Some Nice Stream Overlays!

Richie

Hey guys!

I'm looking to get into some streaming. Just some CS:GO and maybe Heroes of the Storm. HotS is currently in closed alpha and is a MOBA that Blizzard is creating.

I'm looking for something along the lines of the graphics design for the website. A softer gray, maybe a little dark. Throw some red in there with the HG logo. I'd also like a nice image to fit in the Twitch panels on the bottom of the page. I don't know the exact dimensions it has to be. Maybe the HG logo with hellsgamers.com under it. It's all a little blurry at this point on where i'd like my stream to go.

Just want some fun and I'd like to maybe start streaming in the future. I doubt it'll get big but we can always hope.

Any submissions would be awesome and any help or suggestions you guys could give about the channel would be sweet.

Ask your dad (Clark) for monies then buy one with those monies

lol, i'll probably be streaming more HotS than anything. It's a pretty fun game for me at the moment.

I'd love to see if people would be interested in me streaming this because I can start giving detailed commentary and talk about the game since it's in closed alpha.

lol, i'll probably be streaming more HotS than anything. It's a pretty fun game for me at the moment.

I'd love to see if people would be interested in me streaming this because I can start giving detailed commentary and talk about the game since it's in closed alpha.

i have no friends that play hots, if we play sometime or something like that i'll do one for you :>

i have no friends that play hots, if we play sometime or something like that i'll do one for you :>

a stream overlay for HotS HG themed would look sweet. Especially since I play a lot of Nazeebo :)

add me on bnet. AlBrownie#1452 playing league for a bit tonight but might do hots later!

Oh and do we have large resolution images of the HG logo or some sort of HG background that I could use to put in front of my main monitor but behind everything else? Because that would be ideal.

We have an HG wallpaper that I had made a while back, but its really nice. you could probably use it for your monitor wallpaper if you want.

https://hellsgamers.com/files/file/33-hg-logo-wallpaper/

Not that I believe anyone has an abundant amount of keys, if there are any at all. But I've been wanting to get into Hots for a while. If anyone has a key and needs graphics, I'd be willing to make a trade.

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3 (not finished, guy ended up not able to pay me qq)

Example 4

Example 5

Edited by Demosthenes

Not that I believe anyone has an abundant amount of keys, if there are any at all. But I've been wanting to get into Hots for a while. If anyone has a key and needs graphics, I'd be willing to make a trade.

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3 (not finished, guy ended up not able to pay me qq)

Example 4

Example 5

The thing with the HotS alpha right now, there are no keys. Blizzard just activates it on your battle.net account. It's unlike most other developers early access and alpha testing. They've tried to stress from day one there will be no keys at all for their testing. Even at the conference they had last year at PAX after the first wave of closed alpha invites went out, only about 2k players got the access. They were like don't trust anyone that says they have a key. No one has keys.

I also don't think I can really give up any compensation because I don't really plan on making money from my stream at this time. Just a hobby I think i'd like to pick up while being a full time student.

I understand there are no keys and by no means do I expect you to be able to or willingly pay. Graphics are often a vanity and not necessary when streaming. Even when I stream I do not use any overlay are, but by no means is having graphics on your screen a bad thing.

My point to posting was to say, if there is a way to get me in I'd help you out, though I was confident it was wasted breathe, but still didn't hurt anyone to suggest it.