Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Emotiworld Program

Old Bill

Hello everyone I've made a program that I would like to share with everyone! Seeing text emoticon everywhere? (like ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ , ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ etc...) in chats and in games (especially HG) and you want to find them fast and easily? here is my program includes over 100+ emoticon in one place! without going to websites or internet... in your desktop now! www.emotiworld.tk also I would appreciate it if you guys comment on what you think :)

but if you want very old version here:

(Link : http://www.mediafire.../Emotiworld.zip )

Features:

1. Fast
  2. Simple
  3. +100 Emoticons
  4. 10 Categories of Emoticons
  5. +20 Big Emoticons
  6. Auto-Copy (Copies to Clipboard automatically)
  7. Doesn’t require a lot of capacity

Edited by Old Bill
  • Like 6

Updated! (Added Help) (Fixed stuff) (Now when you press the emoticon it will be automatically copied to clipboard) (Added Icon)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- next incoming update: (Big emoticon)

Edited by Old Bill