Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Grimreaper Abuse

Thomasjosif

1. Abuser name: [HG] GrimReaperV1

2. Their Steam Id: Steam_1:1:72974950

3. What server: [HG] 24/7 JAILBREAK - HeLLsGamers.com Gangs | Shop | Bomb | Drop

4. 9:15pm EST

5. link...... www.mediafire.com/download/8w0l36b01bqtygb/abuse.dem TICK: 295407

6. Please tell us about the incident: When a player starts playing song, a couple people ay off, maybe 3 or more, but there was 30+ people on, and GrimReaperV1 decides to mute all instead of muting the one person (Which he shouldn't be doing in the first place because it wasn't spam, bad quality and only 3 people said off. So I feel like this was abusive mute.

Then after I tell grim that he cant just mute when he wants to, You're Survival Staff (Zezima) supported Grim (Check last part of demo.)

Also when I comeback and say that ascii said otherwise they change and say that it was bad quality... But it was good quality.

Edited by Thomasjosif

1. No reason to mute everyone in this case as there is only one person playing HLDJ and no one else is talking. Next time just mute the individual.

2. Grim was in the right when he requested the off as the reason was "Over played"

3. I don't like how grim handled this situation saying "You're stupid" and "always have to get it your way" don't be disrespectful to your fellow HG members.

Waiting for grim's response.

I was simply frustrated with his attitude and shouldn't of said the things I did, I did mean only to just mute 1 side of the team, but I accidentally pressed the wrong bind, ([ is my bind to mute @ct] and (] is my bind to mute @t) I wasn't the person who said the song was overplayed, and the reason I asked him to stop playing it was because people in the chat were complaining about the quality of the song, and how 'overplayed' it was along with people who were complaining in Admin chat saying they didn't want that song played again, and requested it to be off.

Also, I'm not sure what this abuse report is even about as you say " Grim was in the right when he requested the off as the reason was "Over played" "

Is this because of saying that Thomas has to be always right?

"GrimReaperV1 decides to mute all instead of muting the one person"

As for this, I explained that I didn't actually type !mute @all, but instead I accidentally pressed my ](Mutes T) key, instead of my [ (mutes CT) so the music was still playing, so I muted at CT, after muting T, this was my mistake and i'm sorry for doing so, but I felt it was a lot more reasonable. so the player was able to have a chance to turn of his music, instead of having to deal with being muted the entire round.

Edited by GrimReaperV1

I was simply frustrated with his attitude and shouldn't of said the things I did, I did mean only to just mute 1 side of the team, but I accidentally pressed the wrong bind, ([ is my bind to mute @ct] and (] is my bind to mute @t) I wasn't the person who said the song was overplayed, and the reason I asked him to stop playing it was because people in the chat were complaining about the quality of the song, and how 'overplayed' it was along with people who were complaining in Admin chat saying they didn't want that song played again, and requested it to be off.

Also, I'm not sure what this abuse report is even about as you say " Grim was in the right when he requested the off as the reason was "Over played" "

Is this because of saying that Thomas has to be always right?

"GrimReaperV1 decides to mute all instead of muting the one person"

As for this, I explained that I didn't actually type !mute @all, but instead I accidentally pressed my ](Mutes T) key, instead of my [ (mutes CT) so the music was still playing, so I muted at CT, after muting T, this was my mistake and i'm sorry for doing so, but I felt it was a lot more reasonable. so the player was able to have a chance to turn of his music, instead of having to deal with being muted the entire round.

Every time there is mistake made by an admin, it is usually because they bind admin commands. I would suggest unbinding those commands and just manually typing them out since that can avoid situations such as this one.

I was referring to the part in the demo where 3 admins where arguing about the reasoning behind muting the player.

@Thomas: Next time don't make an abuse report for something minor like this, go to one of our cs:go leadership and ask them to join the server to clear up confusion. I know you went to ASCII to ask the question but it is better to explain the situation and ask him to join the server.