Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

If You Happen To Be On Alliance

Shot

A bunch of us are on Alliance realm on WoW called "Magtheridon" If you want to join us just hit me up

Shot#1932

Others that play are

Mercury

Killuminati

Dode

Huejay

Fry

Mez

Burnt

Sometimes-

Jeez

Factions

Runacs

[quote name=blue :D' timestamp='1421444525' post='627755]

AND BLUE

• Like 2

aww..wish it was HORDE side =(

A few used to play in Bleeding hollow (for Horde) but I am not so sure now. When I first started I kept hearing the advertisements for Illidan for Horde and Hellsgamers but nobody was ever on when I tried. The ratio was also Horrendous there with 99% of horde/1% Alliance. That is not fun for World PvP.

A few used to play in Bleeding hollow (for Horde) but I am not so sure now. When I first started I kept hearing the advertisements for Illidan for Horde and Hellsgamers but nobody was ever on when I tried. The ratio was also Horrendous there with 99% of horde/1% Alliance. That is not fun for World PvP.

We dont anymore since everyone left the guild
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any particular class or spec you'd be looking for? I'm well experienced with tanking and healing, but at one point long ago, I was also one of the most geared warlocks in the US.

I would prefer to DPS if possible, but I wouldn't mind healing. I've tanked way too much these past 2 xpacs though, and I want to stay away from it if I can.

Is there any particular class or spec you'd be looking for? I'm well experienced with tanking and healing, but at one point long ago, I was also one of the most geared warlocks in the US.

I would prefer to DPS if possible, but I wouldn't mind healing. I've tanked way too much these past 2 xpacs though, and I want to stay away from it if I can.

We are still getting everyone to 100, we have been focused more on pvp at the moment since we don't have everyone yet. Be any class you love the most since a few of us have a tank and healer etc etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...