Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Retard (That's His Steam Name) Abusing

d3adp00l

An admin named Retard always abuses. He talks over me when i am lead and nobody can do anything about it. He instantly fires me when i become lead and nobody can do anything about it. He says it's because i have a bad mic, but i asked everyone and they all said i didn't. I have attached 2 pictures of him instant firing me when i become lead. Please consider my report! Thank you very much!

post-29080-0-05791400-1422454871_thumb.jpg

post-29080-0-16539000-1422454878_thumb.jpg

I can confirm that "Retard" did indeed abuse the !fire command, and I did warn him in the admins chat (The ones only admins can read), and had to explain to the server I could do nothing about him, seeing as we are the same level admin (paid) as me.

Call it abuse if you want oh well doesnt really bug me at this point shit mics shit shit leads shit obviously if youre bad you're gunna get fired like fuck outa my face bruh xD

1) Stop typing like a 12 year old with a twitter account

2) Learn to edit a post instead of triple posting

3) You have a second admin here stating that you're indeed abusing the fire command

4) You've been instructed twice before about reviewing the admin guidelines and you keep popping up in the abuse section

You're banned for a day so hopefully that'll give you time to stop herping so hard that you derp.

As for you Deadpool you need to post using the template and in the right forums. He is abusing a command available to everyone, not just admins which doesn't make this admin abuse.

Afterwards I don't want to see your name pop up here under abuse or as a ban request because you were doing something stupid.

• Like 3

To be honest go ask everyone on jb who plays constantly erryone loves me i've never heard of no weeman and i never see any councils but burnt playing with us icon occasionally that'd be amazing if the higher ups could be role models the best we've got is cats so :3

• Like 1