Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Tpb Return

Shaman

*** This is not encouraging illegal downloading ****

So I am curious as to what peoples thoughts on The Pirate Bay returning are?

I know that there are many people who are excited about it returning but I have yet to see one question being asked in regards to it. This question are the following.

1. How do people know that this isn't a Government setup? I know this is the type of thing that many of them would do in order to catch people who do download through torrent.

So with it due to return in rough 1 Day and 5 Hours what are your thoughts?

Note: I do not encourage illegal downloading, If you the movie or music or what have you then you should actually go out and buy it. These questions are merely curiosity as to peoples thoughts on whether or not it is actually the TPB people coming back or something different.

Kikass and ipt were always better.

I know kickass but not ipt what is that one?

Even though most of the torrents are archived, there will be little difference unless people are so stupid to think TPB was the only bitorrent site

I agree with this, I don't think there is going to be much of a difference between what I'm seeing on the site (Code seems a little cleaner) and what people are posting. There are so many others out there. I find it more interesting that if it is actually them they are definitely living up to the moniker "The worlds most resilient torrent site"

Well now it is officially back a day early. This is interesting. Fully Functional as well.

It would appear that original accounts are also active though there is no option currently to make a new account from what I am seeing.

Edited by Alten