Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ban Mistake Or Malfunction??? Requestin Unbanned Please....

Sun Sun

My Steam Name is "Sun Sun" i play with my other friends with my friends that i personally met, so when me and my friends log in to steam and play GMOD Zombie Survival of HG because that's our favorite, Something wrong that has happened, I alone was Banned from the server so i asked my friend inside the game to ask the admin "why i was banned" they said i was banned from "Cheating".

But i didn't CHEAT nor know how to CHEAT, i dont know any cheats or hacks so why am i banned; i play regularly and why did i get banned. Also i notice that i am not in the BAN List of HG so why am i being banned in the server is their a Malfunction or Mistakes

Theirs a name that might be similar to mine, "Suns" but that is not ME, and that's from a different Game, is this what causing the malfuntion, or something please advice, Is it because i am Lagging?? my friend told me that is this what causing me to be banned???, cause i have a 300+ ping is this what causing it??? please advice

I didn't cheat so please i am requesting for an Unban 'Sun Sun' I want to play gmod Zombie Survival again with my friends there. they can vouche for me that i am not a cheater,