Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Announcement] Surf Server

First I would like to thank the community for their patience as this has been long overdue. We have added a new surf server to our arsenal, with the addition of a new timer which includes : Timer Zones, no-clip, records, and even the ability to toggle other player models to ease the experience. With this update we have decided to release the server to -hg- players and up due to the limited amount of maps that currently have timers on them. With this said I, Burnt, will be editing/adding timers to maps frequently over this upcoming weekend and I WILL have set aside times where I will not be adding timers just so that the community may have a great experience in the midst of the chaos.

Times set aside over the weekend (Saturday/Sunday)

• 12pm PST - 2pm PST
  • 5pm PST - 8 pm PST

These times you should expect NO timers being added. If not during these specified times on both Saturday and Sunday you should not be shocked if the maps change frequently.

All maps should be completed by the end of this weekend.

The server will become public once we feel it is ready.

IP Address and password can be found in our Teamspeak 3 Server (voice.hellsgamers.com:2012)

By the end of the weekend should there be a map that you would like added please refer to here

Have fun, CS:GO Division

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...