Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Fail A Class Contest It..

XxwonderbredxX

okay, so I'm taking physical science 111 (college level) and the professor is a math professor and is teaching this class. It's his second semester teaching it.

He sucks at teaching it, hes just reads the power points, and sorta explains about it.

If I fail the class would one of the good reasons why I failed the class be that he's a math teacher and not a science teacher and that he wasn't a good teacher?

Because I can contest grades if I feel like I should have gotten a higher grade..

It's college level, even if he/she sucks you're responsible for learning the material. I've had to deal with shitty professors in the past but you have to just deal with it and overcome it. That's how life is.

trueee!

Start a study group and then have a paintball war fight!

I WISH

This would completely defeat the purpose of school lol..

Yeah, and ain't it fucked up?

of course the student who is risking failing has the plot to contest it lol :P kidding.

but there's no way

http://www.ccc.edu/departments/Documents/CCC%20Grade%20Appeal%20Form.pdf