Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Sgt.stupid

Noun

1. Abuser name: Sgt. Stupid

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:22238211

3. What server: Zombie Survival Us Central

4. About what time: 11:45

5. PROOF:https://www.mediafir...5be2wk8xcdicrqa

6. Please tell us about the incident: so i was on my alt account looking to see how the server was without moderators and i was on the map neighborhood and was a zombie and was opening the garage door for my fellow zombies and there was another zombie closing the door and i was opening it and he instantly slayed me for no reason. He replied saying i was "minging".

P.s Uploading proof as we speak.

Edited by Harley Quinn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__M_NugLwk4&feature=youtu.be

33e08t0.jpg

2jd1j4o.jpg

Sorry for the delayed response. Was running errands.

Harley, I don't know what to say about this. Kind of surprising, Kinda not. Didn't see you as one to start drama. We all know on this map, that the door can either instantly kill or damage players whom are near it when it opens or closes. It was unnecessary for the door to be opened as the spawn point was just fine. The first time you did it, i let it go. The second time after getting damaged (only 1hp) and hearing the other players receive damage, i slayed you for minging - which in my eyes you were doing. If you see it from my perspective, you'd understand. Sorry if you feel like I let you down, but i personally don't think I have. I'm just trying to keep the server fun for everybody else.

• Like 1

Well i was opening the garage door so you guys could get in, instead of walking the extra mile to the other door. still that was way outta line you could of warned me.

Edited by Harley Quinn

Unless you got past beef, I dunno why this went all the way to an abuse report.

From his view you were causing an annoyance to multiple people, more than once. Your plan clearly was not working as intended for the stupid zombies.

However you did not break any 1 specific rule.

The result? a minor action for a minor annoyance.

This is why warnings are important - a 'WTF' and a 'Sorry' or 2, and everyone goes back to having fun.

My only concern is if you were really spying or instigating admin actions

You opening the door wouldn't have made a difference. It would've in-fact took longer. I personally think you got caught in the act, felt embarrassed, and decided to torment my judgment. You were not helping the zombie team in any way, shape, or form. You were trigger hurting/giving us damage. And there's no way you can deny NOT hearing the zombies get hurt. I feel i acted accordingly in my judgment. Although, slaying wouldn't have done very well for somebody who would just go and do it again. I feel a kick or ban would have been suffice. You came on the server with a mission, and you were caught red-handed and now you're pointing fingers at the only guy who's willing to pay for mod - to only keep the server fun for everyone else. I end my argument, and I'm requesting the division leader to please determine the result of this dispute.

Edited by sgtstupid