Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Blue Black Dress Or White Gold?

Eric Sakata

Well the answer is..... White and Gold people that see black and blue i will show you a thing that i made 'accidently' i took a photo from this dress with a different effect from smartphone.. and i got this photo people will see 3 different but like the same dress, Blue and Black, Blue and Black, and look people that usually see black and blue its magic know its white and gold awesome!!! well i cant say that im correct but yeah see my image and see the truth behind the colors zzzz

post-28207-0-48669100-1425078314_thumb.jpg

Note: I saw blue and black too

Edited by shi_dore

OK so I don't really get what this whole thing is about. The original image as shown in the following link

http://www.wired.com/2015/02/science-one-agrees-color-dress/

The middle which is claimed to be the original image the dress is a very very light blue with gold colors.

I'm not sure how people could see this as completely white and gold and definitely not blue/black.