Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse [Hg] Atrocity

sgtstupid

1. Abuser name: [HG] Atrocity

2. Their Steam Id: N/A

3. What server: Zombie Survival (Central)

4. About what time: 10:30 PM Central

5. PROOF:

VIDEO:

vyp18y.jpg

219b77m.jpg

335f3gk.jpg

2me90rn.jpg

2ue05ko.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident

I'm pretty sure the video and pictures say it all. I don't think Atrocity/Captain Autism/Kisuke deserve the position they were given. The pictures were taken after Atrocity got slayed, by myself, for prop-killing another player. He then flipped out ingame and DC'd. Then when I tried to reach him via TeamSpeak he told me to "F'off" and he then DC'd. I reached out via Steam and the results are the screenshots. I'm not sure what to say as I feel guilty for causing this kind of behavior in him. BUT, I don't think his actions and maturity fit the title he holds. So i'm asking for a demotion. Also notice in the last screenshot how he jabs at me with his name-change.

Edited by sgtstupid
  • Like 1

When and how did I abuse my powers?

From what I'm seeing, you're trying really hard to cause drama between the mods, admins, and management.

I clearly explained why I initially thought I was wrongfully slayed (another player had pm'd me approximately that same time that he had prop killed by accident). I never later on denied wrongdoing. Me being mad that you slayed me when I was trying to find a spot to practice a higher-stakes game of prop catching and someone being in the unfortunate position in that specific time is something we should discuss in private.

If I may be so frank, I think the "maturity" that you so find lacking in many mods including myself is hypocritical, as you are bringing up a minor topic with 0 relation to power abuse in my realm to abuse reports and trying to demote me using this as such a tool to do so. My goal as moderator of HG ZS remains unchanged.

From what I see, this should be beef cleared up between me and sgt.stupid in private (which I thought I had already done).

On the other hand, when I almost killed myself, you used voice chat to say that you would slay me if I killed myself (once I became a zombie) just for "shits and giggles". I think I would definitely identify that as admin abuse. You also made it clear over voice to Oscar and I while we tried to play prop-catch that you would slay the winner (we both had consent to this little charade of ours). You're not making the servers fun. However, this is NOT an abuse report for YOU, but rather a small, small dissertation on defending my

1) position

2) credibility

3) respect

4) maturity

5) intelligence

6) there's too much to name

Edited by TheAtrocity
  • Like 2

you slayed me when I was trying to find a spot to practice a higher-stakes game of prop catching and someone being in the unfortunate position in that specific time

..... Lol. Where's the DL?

"On the other hand, when I almost killed myself, you used voice chat to say that you would slay me if I killed myself (once I became a zombie) just for "shits and giggles". I think I would definitely identify that as admin abuse. You also made it clear over voice to Oscar and I while we tried to play prop-catch that you would slay the winner (we both had consent to this little charade of ours). You're not making the servers fun. However, this is NOT an abuse report for YOU, but rather a small, small dissertation on defending my

1) position

2) credibility

3) respect

4) maturity

5) intelligence

6) there's too much to name "

Mmm. yea. thats it. I would slay the winner due to the prop-killing being a slayable offense. I don't think you have much to argue on right now as you incriminated yourself in the conversation we had in steam-chat.

I would appropriately request that the Division Leader review this abuse report, and the one preceding before it against myself, and take appropriate actions.

Edited by sgtstupid

• Executive Council

This is something that should have been posted to a ban request in HGBans rather than an abuse thread since Atrocity did not use admin. The only abuse shown was when Sgt.Stupid slayed Atrocity since Atrocity is an admin. I have talked to Sgt.Stupid about this.

~Not Abuse