Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Get Admins On Perp

Beatbox Abc

If we get more people to get on perp just some admins like there used to be the server would be once more active. It's sad to see the server be so inactive and i know you guys are still paying for the server and the slots for it which you are kind of losing money on the server. if you could just get some admins on the server the server would once again be more active. This is by far my favorite PERP server and i would not like to see it go.

Thanks,

Beatbox

I don't know if i still have admin on perp. Either way as the best perp medic i will volunteer my services when i have time. Though i stopped playing because the server population died down. The most i have seen it get in months is like 6 people on at a time.

I don't know if i still have admin on perp. Either way as the best perp medic i will volunteer my services when i have time. Though i stopped playing because the server population died down. The most i have seen it get in months is like 6 people on at a time.

awesome well if we keep it populated just with a few people more people will join

thats how all servers usually work and thanks i remember playing with you when i used to play you were a pain to kill during raids or defending my base lol xD.

thanks,

Beatbox