Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Signs You've Played Too Much Tf2

GladlyAddley1

1. You can imitate the classes' voices perfectly.

2. You know that the Spy and the Pyro have the same voice actor.

3. You know that the Heavy and the Demoman have the same voice actor.

4. You know that the Administrator and GLaDOS (from the Portal series) have the same voice actress.

5. You throw jars of urine at random people.

6. You randomly yell TF2 quotes at public places.

7. You know that Rick May (the voice for the Soldier) also voiced a number of characters in Star Fox 64, including General Pepper and Andross.

8. You research the year 1968 in detail, just so you can write a Team Fortress 2 fanfiction.

9. You research the languages and dialects for each of the classes in detail, just so you can write in their voices.

10. You write a "signs you've played too much TF2" list.

When you say 'Domination' in a deep voice and realise that you've dominated everyone on the opo team! I get a bit of 'get a life' comment, especially from people playing on a Saturday night. I always say ' you first' :) Anyway, TF2 is life, isn't it? I wonder how many hours people have played on TF2 - just as a Sniper, I've played about 650 hours - that's 27 full days (over 24 hour days) of my life!