Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Dont get scammed.

But seriously, if you dont have much money atm, then just wait for drops and sell those to accumulate keys. Then you can get a few big things live asimovs or expensive skins like that. Then you start buying a knife with those.

Edited by Im Lycan It

I have to wait for a week, just bought 8 keys. But, now i got 13 keys. So, I am not sure if i can get a knife for 13 keys. But, I can get it soon if I wait longer. But knife to knife trade tips??

Bought 8 keys off of steam? Then your already doing it wrong

You should be buying keys from players off paypal for like (1.60$-1.90$) so that your already starting to "make money" trading on steam value.

As far as trading goes, your buying items at 85-95% and reselling as close to full price as possible, and or.... downgrading 1 item for multiple items worth way more than your one item is worth

Edited by Bigpock

I don't have a paypal and from what I heard, that is pretty sketchy. But, I will look up on how to do paypal. Hopefully someone on csgolounge is feeling desprite enough to give me a knife for this amount of keys.

You have thirteen keys... that is 32.50 USD.

Find an item worth x amount, and only pay them 85-90% of the items price worth in keys. Then resell it for full price, you will make a key per transaction and start accumulating keys

Gl my little squeeker friend

Ha, im 15. Lol. Thanks anyways.

Just a tip, don't settle on low tier gut/flip knifes.. Try to trade your way up to atleast an $70 skin or a $80 skin and then you should go for a knife. If you get bored of that knife, its easier to trade up from that value than it is from a low tier guts and flips.

Also, try to avoid battle scarred items. *Not always, but most of the time*. They're a pain in the ass to trade..

And for stattrak knifes, if you're looking for quicksales, ask for 70%. Their prices are unstable. *Also avoid if you can*

I bought a knife, got bored of it, realized that there is no point in a knife, traded it up to break even with a bit of profit, sold it.. bought games and enjoy life.

Just a tip, don't settle on low tier gut/flip knifes.. Try to trade your way up to atleast an $70 skin or a $80 skin and then you should go for a knife. If you get bored of that knife, its easier to trade up from that value than it is from a low tier guts and flips.

Also, try to avoid battle scarred items. *Not always, but most of the time*. They're a pain in the ass to trade..

And for stattrak knifes, if you're looking for quicksales, ask for 70%. Their prices are unstable. *Also avoid if you can*

I bought a knife, got bored of it, realized that there is no point in a knife, traded it up to break even with a bit of profit, sold it.. bought games and enjoy life.

In general when I trade I avoid every knife that is WW or BS, StatTrak, bluesteel knifes and case hardenend knifes.

They are very hard to trade.