Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed D4Rk Ju5T1N - Free Slay

Sirius

1. Abuser name: D4RK JU5T1N

2. Their Steam Id: 0:45067849

3. What server: CSGO JB

4. About what time: 5p EST

5. PROOF: Attached

6. Please tell us about the incident: In demo, lead gives orders that if you want to participate in opinionated day, get on big cage, face deagle cage and freeze (tick 20k in demo). D4RK JU5T1N delays by jumping off the big cage in an attempt to get to deagle cage and get a weapon. He runs back. He keeps asking if he can change his mind and lead says no as he's running back and he's killed by another CT "Tom Imura". D4RK JU5T1N then proceeds to slay the CT who killed him (tick 22k in demo). I asked D4RK JU5T1N in admin chat if he needed me to do an abuse report for the freeslay and he explained he wasn't given an option to change his mind, then he disconnected. I tried to talk to him on Steam as well but he blocked me.

3-11-2015-1.dem

I did not block you and my computer restarted, my friends list is full which is why it said that. I changed my mind before he said i could no longer change my mind, i did not grab any weapon nor was i going to, I was frozen along the boxes and then i was killed.

I changed my mind before he said i could no longer change my mind,

In the demo, he said, "You can no longer change your mind" when you were at deagle cage. He repeated this multiple times in the demo. You were also delaying by going to deagle cage. You should have not slayed that guy for killing you, he was in the right.

I must have taken off my headset for that part, Sorry about that.

I believe you didn't hear it because you kept talking over lead while he was giving the order. This isn't your first abuse report, you have made tons of mistakes in the past 2 weeks. I suggest you read the admin training guide again if you want to continue being an admin. Understood?