Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Adding New Servers

Hey guys! It's Alex and just here to see if anyone else in the TF2 division is interested in the same thing I want for HG :D So I was just thinking about all the server together and how all the trade servers are 100% crits. So now, I am thinking we should really add in some more server that aren't meant for trading, but don't have restrictions on trading at all. Now for these servers, I really wanted to have some like Control Point, Capture the Flag, and Payload ones w/ a bunch of maps like Upward and Hightower for Payload, Turbine for Capture the Flag, Sawmill for King of the Hill, and maybe Egypt, and Badlands for Control Point. Please leave some feedback down below about what you guys think of this idea since I really want to try out some of these kinds of game modes but w/ the HeLLGamers trade server aspect of crits :D Also, please reply some suggestions for maps on what we can have. For my main opinion, I want these servers as the maps:

Payload-

1) pl_upward

2) plr_hightower_event

3) pl_badwater

Control Point-

1) cp_egypt_final

2) cp_badlands

Capture the Flag-

1)ctf_turbine

King of the Hill-

1)koth_sawmill

2)koth_king

Also, I would really like if we could remove the spawn protection and rolling system completely from these server if possible to make them more original but obviously keep the crits to make them more HG :D

Thanks,

-Alex

• Like 1

Crits idea sounds great

RTD would also do well on a payload server.

The payload server we used to have was Hoodoo, it didn't get much population do to bot balance but It used to be awesome.

For these server ideas, I would really appreciate not having the RTD or spawn prot because it makes it too HG and I want them to be more original but just keep the crits. Regular Payload, CP, CTF, and/or KoTH w/ crits :D

Thanks,

-Alex

The server is up!

67.228.245.8:27015

We'll do a population event soon or whenever someone wants to..

We still need map ideas and such, I think the map limit should be at 5 per now. The timelimit is 120minutes atm, it's going to get changed once we get more maps.

• 2 weeks later...