Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Lame,childish Admin Or Just Me Acting Like A Noob?

dimaw3r

Let me start by saying that im posting in the wrong section...i cant find my name in the "HG Bans" And i really cant figure out how to use it.So if moderator can move it,do so please...

I was banned for a week 15 min.ago from bad company 2 server for killing twice teamkiller and just a person who messes around on our team.

The thing that really annoyed me is that the admin didn't see the chat log with our team members saying !punish him,use !p command,he didnt see him killing all our squad members,shooting people few times until they bleed and just messing around,but the admin saw me killing him twice and banned me for a week...

I really dont think it was fair,considering the amount of time i play on Hellgamers bc2 server....And i really dont think that that Admin should be Admin anymore,since he's not paying attention whats going on and instantly ban fair players.

Edited by dimaw3r