Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Who Is The Oldest Person You Know Personally?

Old Bill

[ninja][ninja][ninja][ninja][ninja][ninja][ninja][ninja][ninja][ninja][ninja][ninja][ninja][ninja][ninja][ninja][ninja][ninja][ninja]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzuwlrvaO0c[ninja][ninja][ninja][ninja][ninja][ninja][ninja][ninja][ninja][ninja][ninja]ascii
[/ninja][/ninja][/ninja][/ninja][/ninja][/ninja][/ninja][/ninja][/ninja][/ninja][/ninja][/ninja][/ninja][/ninja][/ninja][/ninja][/ninja][/ninja][/ninja][/ninja][/ninja][/ninja][/ninja][/ninja][/ninja][/ninja][/ninja][/ninja][/ninja][/ninja]
  • Like 5

I was gonna say faded.

But I'll give you a serious little story too.

In the store where I work theres a 96 year old lady. she still does her own cooking and cleaning and whatnot. She was admitted to the hospital last week because she was very weak, turns out her heartbeat never went over 40 so she was incredibly weak and they hadn't realized that for months. She has a pacemaker now and was allowed to go back home 2 days ago.

What's so special about her is that she feeds the storks inside her house every day. Two years ago she came to the store crying saying her neighbor called the cops cause she was feeding the big zoo's storks (they fly out freely and hang out around where I live, it's cool), so she got a 500 dollar fine. The people at the zoo though did not agree with that and paid it for her, and went to visit her. they explained to her what she can feed them and how much every day. The storks come inside her house and eat out of her hand. She buys cheese and stuff in our store as a little treat for them.

She also sat next to an abandoned little donkey while he was dying, her hands through the fence until he stopped breathing and his heart stopped beating. She fed him for years cause the owner didn't look after him and spent at least an hour every day for years, whether it was sunny, snowing or raining, just talking to him and making him feel loved.

She's probably one of the most special people I know. And I'm glad she's feeling better now she has her pacemaker.

• Like 2

My great-grandmother, I believe she's 93 yrs old but I know her birthday is in June. Still living, I think she's in San Francisco or Washington. I remembered she gave me a $1 before leaving Philippines which mean a lot to me probably I don't know money yet.

Edited by Santa Monica