Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Suggestion For Smoke Grenades

for those who purchased Smoke Grenades, give Smoke automatically every 3 minutes instead of needing to enter the command !smoke etc.

this also would alleviate typing the command too early and being sent the "wait message".

also colored smoke would be interesting. I saw it on a server in Germany.

Edited by KiLLeR SeNSaTioNâ„¢
  • Like 1

My only concern would be on course maps, people currently need to type the command to be able to get the smoke and throw it causing a delay. With this suggestion people would automatically receive it and somewhat feel inclined to throw it causing massive amounts of delay as the command isnt that much credits if I remember correctly.

currently it's only available to Gold (and VIP?) for a one time donation of $10.

personally I use it in-game a lot and find myself constantly being given the "wait message" because it's hard to judge when 3 minutes has passed when my attention is on playing the game.

Is there excessive delay caused on the server when smoke is thrown?

Colored smoke would be a good idea. Similar to how it is worked in Jailbreak, but with more variety.

I don't like the idea of automatic smokes. If you're running and gunning and you get your smoke and die, you have to wait another 3 minutes. You wouldn't be able to use them when you actually wanted in a strategic manner.

• Like 1

Colored smoke would be a good idea. Similar to how it is worked in Jailbreak, but with more variety.

I don't like the idea of automatic smokes. If you're running and gunning and you get your smoke and die, you have to wait another 3 minutes. You wouldn't be able to use them when you actually wanted in a strategic manner.

that's a good point actually. I did not think of it that way.

dying when you have a smoke grenade you already have to wait the 3 minutes to get another one; if they came automatically, it would happen more often.