Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

So This Is My Day So Far

Card

post-21237-0-28562500-1427739627_thumb.png

So i went to school this morning and it had been a normal day so far, band was normal, English VI was normal, and then during Chemistry of Foods I was playing Yu-Gi-Oh with my friends in the FACs room and then the intercom came on to announce "Mandatory Faculty Meeting in the FACs Room" and we were forced out of the room while teachers and the like rushed in. Our class stood in the hall for about 2 minutes and then the teachers and other faculty rushed out while another announcement came over the intercom. This one basically said "Everyone to the PAC NOW!" So we all rushed into the auditorium and the principal gave the announcement that the school and the rest of my small town in the middle of Oklahoma are under watched due to a threat. School was let out and everyone who could drive a car could leave and the rest pilled on the buses. So an hour or so later I was sitting at home waiting for any news about anything and I look out the window to see some random ass dude sitting in front of my house. So i watched the guy for about a half an hour and he just sat there, looked around a bunch, and pretended to stretch. Finally some chick came running up to him, they talked for a second, then they both took off down the street. No big deal really, but then later i learned that the threat is a bomb threat and the bomb is in some random ass abandoned house in my town (which is there are a lot). So now i'm waiting for news about anything. The whole town is pretty much closed. Our local "Gas-Station with a hot-box full of deep-fried food" is closed, and so is most of the small shops and such.

Edited by CardSwitch