Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Tank Dope Abuse Report

Johnmau

WELL WHAT COULD I DO THEN. You baited and knifed a prisoner for no reason at all, we told you to slay and multiple other prisoners sayed to slay but you just didint do shit. Either way if you still didint slay I would report you for freeshooting and baiting. And you were refusing, refusing to do so. Then you say report abuse and ran off.

WELL WHAT COULD I DO THEN. You baited and knifed a prisoner for no reason at all, we told you to slay and multiple other prisoners sayed to slay but you just didint do shit. Either way if you still didint slay I would report you for freeshooting and baiting. And you were refusing, refusing to do so. Then you say report abuse and ran off.

Not going to agrue in a abuse report, But do you have proof that i did it? Because i didnt lol? Plus you made a new account for Admin Good job Edited by Johnmau

Well I saw firsthand that you opened a door in deathrun and saw like 8 prisoners right at door you should listen to the wardens orders instead of ignoring him because sooner or later your going to bait and get banned some day. And I saw you holding a knife when you opened door and knifed and multiple prisoners were saying it. I do not have proof for that knife but you did bait and you should raise your volume higher to hear the warden because you didint know which side won yet.

Well I saw firsthand that you opened a door in deathrun and saw like 8 prisoners right at door you should listen to the wardens orders instead of ignoring him because sooner or later your going to bait and get banned some day. And I saw you holding a knife when you opened door and knifed and multiple prisoners were saying it. I do not have proof for that knife but you did bait and you should raise your volume higher to hear the warden because you didint know which side won yet.

Just saying, The timing in life is awesome, as soon i tried to get out a T teleported and i did not hit anyone, i even saw console so yea