Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Glitched's Gfx Stand

xGlitchedGamer

Hello! Welcome to my graphics shop! Here you can request anything from signatures to desktop backgrounds. Make sure to

use to template below when requesting, or your reply will be ignored.

1. What is it that you want made? (BG, Sig, etc):

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc):

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?:

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, print, medieval, gothic, etc.):

5. Details? (Please fill this one out):

Edited by xGlitchedGamer
  • Like 1

1. What is it that you want made? (BG, Sig, etc): S ig

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): CSGO / A bunny

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: Purple and blue

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, etc.): Script

5. Anything else?: So i want bunny on the sig to have a bomb in its hands (the csgo terriost bomb) and ot saying Bomber on the side of the bunny and just [HG] Johnmau on top Thanks

1. What is it that you want made? (BG, Sig, etc): Signature.

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): Counter-Strike:Source with the Seal Team 6.

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: Red.

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, etc.): Future saying [HG] DeathSpawn

5. Anything else?: Make it look cool.

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): Counter-Strike:Source with the Seal Team 6.

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, etc.): Future saying [HG] DeathSpawn

I'll do yours later, I just finished John's and I'm going to take a break Edited by xGlitchedGamer
  • Like 1

1. What is it that you want made? (BG, Sig, etc): Sig

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): Kid Ink

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: Idc

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, etc.): Idc

5. Anything else?: Text: Joey7

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: Idc

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, etc.): Idc

5. Anything else?: Text: Joey7

I'm not starting it now, but I need a little bit more info than that. At least try to fill out 3 & 4 Edited by xGlitchedGamer

I depend a lot on "Anything else?" so without any other side details it's hard for me to make something incredible. But, I'm willing to change, add, or remove anything you want. I'll even re-do it if you say any details. Anwyay, I went for a simplistic design, hopefully you like it: http://imgur.com/wHpF4Xp

• Like 1

1. What is it that you want made? (BG, Sig, etc): Desktop Back ground

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): CS:GO

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: Red and white

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, etc.): I like my avatar font if you can find that, if not future please.

5. Anything else?: Just put Fortis, no need to add [HG] you can add HG symbol if you want other wise no need too.

Status: Closed (Taking a break): I know your taking a break just get around to it when you can :) Thanks!

Your wish is my command! Tell me what you think, want added / removed / changed! http://imgur.com/SyKjoN1

1. What is it that you want made? (BG, Sig, etc): Can you do a profile pic?

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): CSGO Jailbreak

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: Red and Black

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, print, medieval, gothic, etc.): Future

5. Anything else?:

I depend a lot on "Anything else?" so without any other side details it's hard for me to make something incredible. But, I'm willing to change, add, or remove anything you want. I'll even re-do it if you say any details. Anwyay, I went for a simplistic design, hopefully you like it: http://imgur.com/wHpF4Xp

It looks great can you just add my [HG] tag?

1. What is it that you want made? (BG, Sig, etc): Can you do a profile pic?

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): CSGO Jailbreak

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: Red and Black

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, print, medieval, gothic, etc.): Future

5. Anything else?:

http://imgur.com/BYxCYqD

1. What is it that you want made? (BG, Sig, etc): Profile Pic

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): TF2 Sniper

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: Red and black

5. Anything else?:

Yea just ignore the lovely "Status: Closed" text.

https://www.google.c...77161;1920;1080

1. What is it that you want made? (BG, Sig, etc): Desktop Backround 1920x1080p

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): Counter strike global offensive

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: same as pic above

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, print, medieval, gothic, etc.): same as the back of the CT

5. Details? (Please fill this one out): I would like my name on the back of the first CT with p90 and the front CT has a empty patch put the hellsgamers logo on the patch hellsgamers above the counter strike logo on the bottom right

and keep the colors the same

Thanks

Edited by Gamerdude

1. What is it that you want made? (BG, Sig, etc): Profile Pic

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): TF2 Sniper

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: Red and black

5. Anything else?:

http://imgur.com/kDegL2J

https://www.google.c...77161;1920;1080

1. What is it that you want made? (BG, Sig, etc): Desktop Backround 1920x1080p

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): Counter strike global offensive

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: same as pic above

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, print, medieval, gothic, etc.): same as the back of the CT

5. Details? (Please fill this one out): I would like my name on the back of the first CT with p90 and the front CT has a empty patch put the hellsgamers logo on the patch hellsgamers above the counter strike logo on the bottom right

and keep the colors the same

Thanks

http://imgur.com/7ot1hSp

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: Navy Blue, cal poly green

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, etc.): Stuff that goes good with kid ink

5. Anything else?: Just make my name Joey7 not [HG] Joey7

• 2 weeks later...

1. What is it that you want made? (BG, Sig, etc): I would like a sig mainly. If possible a forum profile pic gif or whatever.

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): I want a cool pic of arya stark etc idc just something really cool

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: red, white, gray, green

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, print, medieval, gothic, etc.):medieval

5. Details? (Please fill this one out): just flames dragons, gif of fire flaming something bad ass if you can :) have arya stark in it

Edited by Arya Stark

1. What is it that you want made? (BG, Sig, etc): A profile picture!

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): Hellsgamers related with a nice backdrop of like a sunset or something, be creative with it!

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: Blue mostly, red as well!

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, print, medieval, gothic, etc.): Future!

5. Details? (Please fill this one out): A simple desktop background including along the lines of: HG | Huejay (CS:GO Divisional Staff underneath as well)

1. What is it that you want made? (BG, Sig, etc): I would like a sig mainly. If possible a forum profile pic gif or whatever.

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): I want a cool pic of arya stark etc idc just something really cool

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: red, white, gray, green

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, print, medieval, gothic, etc.):medieval

5. Details? (Please fill this one out): just flames dragons, gif of fire flaming something bad ass if you can :) have arya stark in it

You go from explaining what you want in a profile picture, to a gif of "fire flaming something bad ass" I'm not the best with animation myself, but I'll make you a static profile pic or a static sig. You need to say something. One thing. Not "oh I'd like a pic, or ooh ooh! I know, a sig with this this and that"

1. What is it that you want made? (BG, Sig, etc): A profile picture!

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): Hellsgamers related with a nice backdrop of like a sunset or something, be creative with it!

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: Blue mostly, red as well!

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, print, medieval, gothic, etc.): Future!

5. Details? (Please fill this one out): A simple desktop background including along the lines of: HG | Huejay (CS:GO Divisional Staff underneath as well)

So a picture or a background?

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): Boondock Saints (The Movie)

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: Black, White, anthracite grey, and some red.

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, print, medieval, gothic, etc.): Medieval

5. Details? (Please fill this one out): I want my name to be in the sig. [HG] B3LL!CUS (anthracite grey on the name), Refrence to gold member (obvs. keep the gold color)

Edited by Bellicus