Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How Did You Decide On Your Name?

Aerith

I was in a fifthly casual csgo match a while ago with the name kasper, we started talking about the drapes on some match so I changed my name to kasmir, then to kasmir the friendly fabric, then I shortened it to Kas or Kasper, or Kasmierno.

So as you all can see my forum name is Richie... Or its supposed to be. Richie is what I went by because I saw my dad, Clark, chose his name. I thought it was from that funny movie Bench Warmers, BOY WAS I WRONG.

So here I am as Richie.

Over time I had these odd crosses in my name with the alt codes and shit, I don't remember what it was, but I had one at the front and back of my name. People started pronouncing them like T's and so it stuck.

I've had the handle Trichiet ever since. Just kind of evolved and made up. Super great because NO ONE understands how to pronounce it. Sounds like a bunch of gibberish that doesn't make sense. I luv it.

• Like 1

While in college (circa 1998/1999) getting novell and msce certifications, I started using ASCII and variants of M.Prophet. When I went to work at Gateway they had an awesome game room with lan games galore, being around all them nerds I felt the need to keep my ASCII name as permanent. Now if you look up my name history on hg servers, I have used over 1000 unique nicks. Come game with me, i have the key to dat ass.

• Like 1

So my real name is AJ (everyone knows that). I've played a TON of League of Legends back in Season 1 - Season 3. During that time, the meme that started to rise was saying "hue" as some shit happens (Brazilians from LoL said huehuehue and Mordekaiser was kinda popular in Brazilian) and I happen to say that a lot when I laughed or made a joke. It revolved around my friends so hard that one of them decided to call me "Huejay" hence taking my last part of my name and putting Hue in front of it. So yeah, Huejay. Hi.

I used to play a lot of Garry's Mod and I'm part of a community called FSAS that is joined between two brother communities. So I used to be an Administrator here and I played a lot w/ one of my good friend and her name is Queen Baby Kayla. We talked so much and always had fun together but we somewhat parted ways. I got the "Baby" part from her name because we were such awesome friends and then the "Panda" part is just because I frikin love pandas and they're so adorable :D

Thanks,

-Alex