Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Dallas' Signatures

hgdallas

closed while i work on current requests

I am feeling a bit rusty on photoshop, looking to do some signatures.

Template

1. What is it that you want made? Signature/Avatar

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc):

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?:

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, print, medieval, gothic, etc.):

5. Details? (Please fill this one out):

template stolen from xGlitchedGamer's thread.

[spoiler=Completed requests]

DvAJYHO.png - Aerith's Signature

Edited by Dallas

1. What is it that you want made? Signature

2. What general theme do you want? I like the Final Fantasy games, I really want Aerith, and maybe Lightning and Cloud if you can add them in somehow.

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: Pink and Red

4. What type of font do you want for your name? Some kind of cursive style.

5. Details? Have HG Aerith somewhere in the sig and maybe the HG Logo on the side. I'm in the CS:GO division, try adding that in. Add this quote somewhere:

"No matter where we are, our hearts will bring us together again."

Thank you!

1. What is it that you want made? Signature/Avatar signature

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): yui from Sao

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: cyan and light blue colors.

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, print, medieval, gothic, etc.): future

5. Details? (Please fill this one out) have it say HG Yuinightcore csgo devision that kinda shit and ofc a smiley face :).

Thanks in advance!

Sorry I'm on my phone.

[spoiler= ]1. What is it that you want made? Signature

2. What general theme do you want? I like the Final Fantasy games, I really want Aerith, and maybe Lightning and Cloud if you can add them in somehow.

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: Pink and Red

4. What type of font do you want for your name? Some kind of cursive style.

5. Details? Have HG Aerith somewhere in the sig and maybe the HG Logo on the side. I'm in the CS:GO division, try adding that in. Add this quote somewhere:

"No matter where we are, our hearts will bring us together again."

Thank you!

edit: forgot quote

DvAJYHO.png

Edited by Dallas
  • Like 1

1. What is it that you want made? Signature/Avatar Signature.

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): Marijuana.

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: Green.

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, print, medieval, gothic, etc.): Anything that goes good.

5. Details? (Please fill this one out): I want it to say DeathSpawn and have Marijuana symbols. Future script will do.

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): Snowy

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: Blue/white

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, print, medieval, gothic, etc.): Anything that looks cool

5. Details? (Please fill this one out): Just a plain signatures with the words "I just play cute and innocent" somewhere like Aerith's

Edited by Harle

Template

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): Monokuma (Dangan Ronpa)

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: Red, Black, White

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, print, medieval, gothic, etc.): Whatever fits

5. Details? (Please fill this one out): I would really like Monokuma with his martini on a black and white backgorund with blood splatter with my name wherever it fits

Edited by CardSwitch

Signature

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc):

Casper the friendly ghost

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?:

Dark background, white outline of ghost, orange or green lettering (fadingish) see pictures

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, print, medieval, gothic, etc.):

Fount like this picture

https://www.google.com/search?q=casper+the+friendly+ghost&biw=1600&bih=804&tbm=isch&imgil=2kA-svQf4R_w8M%253A%253B6XPJVdjjf7GGdM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.watchcartoononline.com%25252Fanime%25252Fcasper-the-friendly-ghost&source=iu&pf=m&fir=2kA-svQf4R_w8M%253A%252C6XPJVdjjf7GGdM%252C_&usg=__f3-1nX26L_55xmtqavf66ropT7M%3D&ved=0CDUQyjc&ei=G6c5VcHoJcbVoATomoHoDQ#imgrc=2kA-svQf4R_w8M%253A%3B6XPJVdjjf7GGdM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.watchcartoononline.com%252Fwp-content%252Fcatimg%252F84620.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.watchcartoononline.com%252Fanime%252Fcasper-the-friendly-ghost%3B500%3B500

[HG] Kas

5. Details? (Please fill this one out):

I like this picture of Casper http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121014033321/christmasspecials/images/e/e8/Casper.jpg

Mabye like have that picture with a HG above it and a Kas below it or something. Just make it look preatty pls

THanks Dallas!!

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): smokey/csgo/

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: blue/grey

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, print, medieval, gothic, etc.): Whatever looks the best, artists choice.

5. Details? (Please fill this one out): Id prefer my signature to have a moving effect (mostly my name to flash in and out with a transparent type effect)

Template

2. What general theme do you want? (Game, characters, etc): Chop in GTA V

3. What are the main colors you want in the theme?: White or Black

4. What type of font do you want for your name? (Future, script, print, medieval, gothic, etc.): GTA Font

5. Details? (Please fill this one out): I want the name to be Chop not Santa Monica.