Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

My Pictures That I Took From Others But Edited

harp

• 5 weeks later...

The second one, the bottom two, and the gif are pretty nice.

I can't read the first one.

Here are my suggestions:

Ty not to put too much affect on your text, sometimes it's good to keep it simplistic, like this, for example: http://imgur.com/GzXdHtK

It's ok to search up YouTube tutorials (I did, and I still do), but that doesn't mean copy them. Use the skills you learned from that one, in combination with other skills, and create your own work. Also, a black background with text that is full to the brim with affects, doesn't look nice.

Oh, and don't make a post called "Harpy's Horrible Showcase" because, as humble as it sounds, doesn't make you look good, I thought this was a flaming post when I first saw it.

You can talk to me if you'd like, I'd be happy to give you some pointers.

Edited by xGlitchedGamer

bruh

It seems as if you erased unprepared's name and typed your name over it. I see marks on the right where the D of unprepared would have been. If you ever want help making a new avatar, just ask us graphic designers. We'd be happy to lend you a hand in making one :)

• Like 1

Shits about to go down, "took unprepared avatar' but cool shit mang

That's cool he took my steam avatar, I can see it because the resolution is very bad in my steam avatar (fucking steam)

Btw it's not nice to say that glitched gamer has made the profile picture you had earlier. Just behonest (: cuz Ik for sure that someone from the GFX team does not deliver poor quality pictures :P

8c67417c68.png

Btw harpy this is the video where I learned making this sign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stz6Pnb8Djg

Edited by UnPrePared_
  • Like 1

That's cool he took my steam avatar, I can see it because the resolution is very bad in my steam avatar (fucking steam)

Btw it's not nice to say that glitched gamer has made the profile picture you had earlier. Just behonest (: cuz Ik for sure that someone from the GFX team does not deliver poor quality pictures :P

8c67417c68.png

Btw harpy this is the video where I learned making this sign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stz6Pnb8Djg

I still like the one I made you better :(

unprepared.png