Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Yes Or No? [Yet Another Forum Game]

xGlitchedGamer

Another forum game? From the almighty xGlitchedGamer? Oh you know it. This time, I will start out by asking a question. The person below me will say yes/no to the question, and then ask a YES OR NO question. Please make your questions yes/no type questions. :P First question: Do you like chocolate? (any type)

Another forum game? From the almighty xGlitchedGamer? Oh you know it. This time, I will start out by asking a question. The person below me will say yes/no to the question, and then ask a YES OR NO question. Please make your questions yes/no type questions. :P First question: Do you like chocolate? (any type)

Yes.

Eh, Do you like strawberrys yes/no

Yes I made it :) and yes I will suck your donger, whip it out. Have you ever fought someone

Yes, I lost.

Have you ever fucked up so bad you just wanted to reverse time, and slap yourself before you did it, altering the timeline, and essentially wiping out that mistake?