Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Look, I'm Riiiiiich!

This is technically my first introduction, but I use to play here a few years ago (and made the forum account to help kick out a hacker from one of the servers).

I originally left because my friends migrated to another server that I won a donor status at (they held weekly events that gave out keys back then, and you could trade 2 keys for donor status), and it sorta made me feel tied to that server. Recently though, I found out I got my donorship revoked there. Not because of misconduct, but because of inactivity (to be fair, I was working 13 hour shifts during the "renewal" period so I didn't get the notice). Since my friends have left during my hiatus as well, but all the jerks still remained there (and many of them got promoted to admin stats, just to rub salt in the wound) I didn't feel like staying with them anymore. Too many painful memories.

So, to not end up in the same problem as I had with that last server, I'm gonna make a proper introduction here and try to get to know all y'all, cuz if I just wanted to blast people in TF2, I'd just go to one of Valve's servers. I've been in a bout of depression lately and the only way I can escape it is by interacting with people, like chatting and playing with them. Again, I can't stand the people left at the old server, but I remembered this place to be filled with fun-loving people and now I'm coming back.

Btw, if anyone likes Warhammer, Payday or Borderlands 2, Talk me up. I love to chat about those things. Warhammer in particular; I own every single army in the game system and several sub-armies within those armies (my Chaos Space Marines are divided into the various Gods, while all my vehicles are taken care of by Iron Warriors). My job also allowed me to work on a few movies (the only one I can talk about right now is Insurgent) and I have a number of friends working in the animation industry and gaming industry (although few in notable positions, so me helping you get a job there isn't very likely, but still possible) so I'll always be eager to talk about stuff we've worked on. I love making connections, as both the nature of my job demands it and because...who doesn't like making new friends?

Lastly, just so everyone knows. If you hear my in-game voice, I might sound like I'm talking with a fake asian accent at times. That's my actual tone; the aforementioned server I was on banned me for a day because the admin on at the time thought I was doing a racist caricature, before I had another admin (who had my facebook account with pictures) verify that I was actually chinese. I do make asian jokes from time to time, but they're mostly about my own people. If it is a problem I can cut it out.

As Hoxton says, It's PAYDAY FELLAS!

Hello there! Welcome to the wonderful community of HeLLsGamers. I hope that you have a wonderful stay while in this community and hope that you find everything that you are looking for in a nice gaming community! :D Please don't hesitate from contacting me that regard any kind of questions towards the community or anything else really and I can do whatever I can to assist you :) I suggest keeping these questions regarding the community itself or maybe HG divisions alone such as TF2, CS:S, CS:GO, Gmod, etc.

Thanks,

-Alex