Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

So What Do You Guys Think This Means For Hg?

Jal__

I don't think you understand how zs works. Once a chnage occurs on nox the change goes to every zs server that chooses to update.

I've been playing ZS here almost two years and understand how Nox deals with ZS. If they wanna to update the game then let them, just have to adapt if we decide to update to, it's not like we ever heldback an update or anything.

I've been playing ZS here almost two years and understand how Nox deals with ZS. If they wanna to update the game then let them, just have to adapt if we decide to update to, it's not like we ever heldback an update or anything.

You clearly don't udnerstand ZS because HG is not allowed to update their server.

Not saying its wrong but i play ZS and shit rarely on but one question. Why did you link to anthor community, not saying is bad but you know.

And yes i would like this

This community is the original and updates the gamemode, I don't know how to explain it relative to CS:GO but it'd be like a patch, so it completely affects gameplay.

It's old news. Why did you come to talk about it when this has been a known thing for quite a while?

Just seems silly is all.

I think you are confused as well this is not old news at all. It was announced 12 hours ago.

I think you are confused as well this is not old news at all. It was announced 12 hours ago.

The new update to ZS was announced 12 hours ago by Jetboom himself. Not the whole "HG can't update or use my mod" thing.

It seems like you're attempting to come to the forums and stir things up for some reason.

• Like 1

The new update to ZS was announced 12 hours ago by Jetboom himself. Not the whole "HG can't update or use my mod" thing.

It seems like you're attempting to come to the forums and stir things up for some reason.

No I stated that because someone else said that HG will simply update.

No I stated that because someone else said that HG will simply update.

So it's literally old news. Why would a new update that wouldn't have affected us in the past year affect us now? I'm just going to cut this short because it's going to turn into shit posting and uneducated responses.

• Like 1