Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Gobble_Mike_Hawk

Aerith

1. Abuser name: Gobble_Mike_Hawk

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:93985511

3. What server: CS:GO JB

4. About what time: 10:10 PM PST

5. PROOF: Screenshots below

6. Please tell us about the incident: I was leading and Gobble just slapped me out of nowhere I wasn't stuck or anything, not the first time this happened, a couple days ago Burnt asked Gobble why he started to slap random players and he lied by saying "that there were two different Mikes. I tried telling him that it's not right and he shouldn't slap me for fun but he still decides to be a troll.

EDIT: Also here's our chat log while I was making this report.

http://gyazo.com/0a4286cddd8aca2f85de3f4a4773e3b9

post-30036-0-77070200-1431407949_thumb.jpg

post-30036-0-18673600-1431407957_thumb.jpg

post-30036-0-58925800-1431407964_thumb.jpg

Edited by Aerith

the slap was on accident thats why i did it once compared to a abuser you would do it multiple times and i told him my bad so i apologized but he just kept on going on that i abused and he is going to send a report that i slapped him which was kind of ridiculous it wasnt for the trolling it was an accident and im not a abuser

the slap was on accident thats why i did it once compared to a abuser you would do it multiple times and i told him my bad so i apologized but he just kept on going on that i abused and he is going to send a report that i slapped him which was kind of ridiculous it wasnt for the trolling it was an accident and im not a abuser

I just want you to understand that you should not be slapping anyone unless they are stuck or it is a pirate day.