Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Help Regrading Reports: Cs:go+

Dalzar

It feels bad asking for help how to do this, but everyone needs to learn, right? :D

I have sometimes seen in the Jailbreak server a message saying a new report has been filed, check console for details. I look at the console and see the report, what do I do then to officially act on it?

As an paid admin you are not forced to take action. However you can ONLY use reports as an idea of who to look out for. You may not act on anything unless you see it happen. If you do want to act on it you can join spectate and watch the players reported.

• Like 1

As an paid admin you are not forced to take action. However you can ONLY use reports as an idea of who to look out for. You may not act on anything unless you see it happen. If you do want to act on it you can join spectate and watch the players reported.

Thank you for this :) I was wondering if there was a button or command of some sort where if a report is sent in we can look at it in more detail, but I was thinking too far about it (as I do a lot in life haha). Good, so when I see this again I may join spectate like you said and if I see them do anything that is when I will act :)

• Like 1