Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Remaking The Votemap-List.

KitBallard

So everyone is complaining about shit maps or that only 7-10 maps are being voted for 24/7 and not the others.

There are so many maps that we haven't played yet and also maps that we didn't played for a long time.It really gets

quite boring,maybe not for newbies but for people who are playing it almost everyday so yea,

my suggestion is simple,remaking the Votemap-List for new Map's,maybe even add Maps from the Workshop that are rated pretty good.

Eh I have a feeling this might never happen, but I really would love to see some different maps on the list, old, new, not played much, etc.

It would be cool if it was possible to have a day of the week where every map in the server was available on the votelist , like every wednesday every single map on the server would be on the list at the end of the round for people to vote on, just for fun.

Summer and soon arrived, the server will be filling, it would be nice to add 10 new map, but this new map are scarce. Fortunately i was here I have 7-8 new map that are really good

I even abandoned mall (V2) with 7 waves, it can do more than 25 cade, called me if you want the file

• 2 weeks later...

in case you guys are wondering where i have been, unless something like this happens, don't expect to see me on much anymore.

went member to try and get stuff done, only to see that no one gives 2 shits around here for zs as long as there is high pop. there's no way it can be that difficult to add maps to the server. even just changing up the rotation a little bit.

correct me if i'm wrong, as i haven't been on in about a week. summer school and work have taken over my life as of now.

Edited by IMI4tth3w
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I submitted a probability based voting system idea a while back. The main idea was that if a map gets let’s say 70% of the votes it has a 70% chance of going there. So basically the higher the percent the more likely it is to be that map. I also suggested that we mute the mics and don’t let others see what other voted for to prevent persuasion from other players. As you can guess… no dice.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I submitted a probability based voting system idea a while back. The main idea was that if a map gets let’s say 70% of the votes it has a 70% chance of going there. So basically the higher the percent the more likely it is to be that map. I also suggested that we mute the mics and don’t let others see what other voted for to prevent persuasion from other players. As you can guess… no dice.

i like that idea