Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New To Hg

alexace

hi everyone im new to HG I just joined tonight i hope meet people here and have fun with everyone in time :) lil about my self i play a lot of counterstrike and i like to have fun on counterstrike its fun and hope to hang out with everyone and just hang out

• Like 1

Welcome! I have been here almost 6 years, these are some of the greatest people you will ever have the opportunity to game with. If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask anyone, we are all here to help :)

.......ps all jailbreak kids are required to spend 7 minutes in my white windowless van with me. if the above applies, I have new toys, a puppy, and candy :D

I will ask if I need help or have questions I was playing on the servers lastnight befor I went to bed and I thought it was fun and I had a great time and people here are fun I think so fun group to hang out with

thanks everyone for all your welcomes im very happy here in hg ive been having a lot of fun on our servers and meeting new people and having fun thanks everyone that has welcomed me and im enjoying my stay very much