Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

First Experience At Ignite Gaming Lounge

XxwonderbredxX

So, tonight I went to this gaming lounge in Chicago. It was pretty dope! They have a lot of games to play. They have over 50 PC's, like 15 360's, and two rockband studios.

You can use your own Steam account or use theirs which automatically logs in when you open the game.

So, I went there to play CS:GO with a friend cause he doesn't wanna install GO on his MAC cause it will "slow" it down he says...

He had to open the game up many times til he got an account that wasnt comp banned. ALL OF THEM WERE NOVA 3/4 and I used my own account which is Silver Elite Master..

ANYWAY, the main point is I got stuck with playing with/against Nova 3's and 4' and OMG THEY SUCK ASS! Silvers play better. I was on the top of my team ALL THREE TIMES. And they could tell I'm silver because you can see ranks now, which I dislike. :P Yes, they killed good, but no strat at all. I swear silvers are better. I lost all three times.

Glad you had fun.

Me and in real friend where yesterday playing comp.

I'm mg2 and he has a LE smurf account (he is SMFC/GE)

But we ended up with 2unranked/silver/boostedSilvers in our team and maybe a boosted nova.

The saltiness was real and just left the game while I kicked my real friend. (He couldn't play properly because of lagg spikes)

Glad you had fun.

Me and in real friend where yesterday playing comp.

I'm mg2 and he has a LE smurf account (he is SMFC/GE)

But we ended up with 2unranked/silver/boostedSilvers in our team and maybe a boosted nova.

The saltiness was real and just left the game while I kicked my real friend. (He couldn't play properly because of lagg spikes)

fuck you, listen here's a story Ok so when i was visting sweden i brought my pc and plugged it in as usual, so i get on csgo and i found out im gn1 YAy, but i forgot about russians, so then i solo qued.

Then i was in warmup FULL FCUKING RUSSIANS no english. Then at like 15-9 (us) he kicked me lost my rank gg

fuck you, listen here's a story Ok so when i was visting sweden i brought my pc and plugged it in as usual, so i get on csgo and i found out im gn1 YAy, but i forgot about russians, so then i solo qued.

Then i was in warmup FULL FCUKING RUSSIANS no english. Then at like 15-9 (us) he kicked me lost my rank gg

cool stroy bro tell it again