Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

This Dumb Text Msg Bs

Midget

Have you guys heard, seen, or even received that stupid text message that crashes your iphone? I would paste it and show you all what it looks like but it's too risky. It crashes your whole entire iphone and sometimes it won't even let you open text messages. Luckily enough, if you have iphone 4S your phone is immune to it. I hate it so much but I have 4S so it's okay for me. R.I.P everyone's iphone.

• Like 1

It's a harmless set of characters that restarts your phone temporarily. If anyone says it doesn't allow them to read text messages or re open their phone, they're messing with you or being dumb.

It got sent to my phone a lot yesterday lol.

• Like 1

well see I think it also depends on the phone to I think some phones r immune to it and others aren't it just is random I think but that's another point is that it might not really mess the phone up as bad as ur thinking it will either