Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Best Ben Q Monitor

Best for csgo my 60 hz i feel like im shooting people an it just doesnt seem to happen sometimes thinking of getting a benq 144 refresh rate one. Bunch of different models whats the difference anyone know? I play csgo basically all day my screen size now is 24 i think. Also they have like gaming pro gaming like i have no clue lol. I play comp only and i want any advantage over anyone road to supreme then global. Someone save me i need a monitor to play on lol. I want to spend 200 but will spend 350

First off all.

You don't become SMFC/GE using "gaming" related peripherals.

Sure it will help you become one.

I'm speaking of experience (not that Im a SMFC/GE) but a friend of my is SMFC/GE and he plays on a laptop (like me)

its just a regular Samsung laptop with quadcore processor and a AMD video card idk which one but he gets around the 70-80 FPS with a 60Hzz refresh rate. He also uses a microsoft office mouse wireless.

Second here is a video what 60Hz and 144Hz is and their differences:

3rd Just look for a 144 or 120Hz monitor with 1ms response time and read a lot of reviews before you purschase something

Edited by UnPrePared_
  • Like 1

First off all.

You don't become SMFC/GE using "gaming" related peripherals.

Sure it will help you become one.

I'm speaking of experience (not that Im a SMFC/GE) but a friend of my is SMFC/GE and he plays on a laptop (like me)

its just a regular Samsung laptop with quadcore processor and a AMD video card idk which one but he gets around the 70-80 FPS with a 60Hzz refresh rate. He also uses a microsoft office mouse wireless.

Second here is a video what 60Hz and 144Hz is and their differences:

3rd Just look for a 144 or 120Hz monitor with 1ms response time and read a lot of reviews before you purchase something

no video lol an i know but if it will help me be more precise see enemy positions better an refresh at a good rate my shots might be more dead on i was LEM willing to spend 350 idc if its not even benq i just heard of them alot.

Ive also heard dont go for 144 go 120 bc 144 colors are so awful you will hate it an 120vs144 noone can tell but i see videos 144 vs 60 is huge. I play ESEA 128 tik so i just want to have a good setup i have the computer the keyboard mouse now i need the monitor to compliment it

Ive also heard dont go for 144 go 120 bc 144 colors are so awful you will hate it an 120vs144 noone can tell but i see videos 144 vs 60 is huge. I play ESEA 128 tik so i just want to have a good setup i have the computer the keyboard mouse now i need the monitor to compliment it

i recommend that you unsub from ESEA and delete their drivers and uninstall everything from their client.

why? Because their client runs now 24/7 even when closed.

They have access to all your files (You are from the military and they have now your personal information and maybe classified stuff) Earlier in 2013 they coded a bitcoin miner in their client. It mined bitcoins when your PC was idling (this may damage your GPU since it is all the time underload)

People have claimed after updating the client their PC wont start up and ending up with blue/black screens.

Unsub ESEA and go play CEVO instead is what I recommend.

So next question im hooked up hdmi from my graphics card right now i read that in order to get over 60hz i need to do dvi or display port doesn anyone know what those are?? I am on a 60hz 2ms asus now. I found a steal on the ASUS with the 144hz 1msgtg S I went with that one.

i dont think it would be hard for you to find/buy a variant of dvi cable that you need