Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I Want To Change And Come Back.

I know some people will think "Fuck off, you just want to troll again in the server, you are just a troll" but... i am not a troll, i never wanted to troll again in hellgamers, i don't know why some people thought i was trolling.

1 day later after being banned i asked to John Papa why was i banned but i never saw the answer because i had internet problems in my house, weeks later i check the forum and i don't see the post, well, the post was gone, at the start that didn't give me importance it was like 'oh they banned me, nvm' but now i changed my idea, i want to come back, look, i know you think i am a troll but i am not! i don't want to troll anymore, i was banned a lot of times in a lot of server like FWKZT, TTT servers, DarkRP servers and other games, sometimes i think people thinks i troll because of my unintentionally micspam because of my loud mic.

I don't know why was i banned, i never trolled, i remember once i started to spam as a joke in the chat months ago, but it was just a joke!

I didn't want to waste a change, an opportunity, please believe me, don't just tell me ''Fuck off, i am not gonna give you a chance, you fucked it and it was your decisition''

Please i promise this time i won't ruin it.