Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Are Your Favourite Weapons To Use ?

C-Hammer: Making OP my own the cade >:|

Boomstick: Cool killed 1 zombie with 2 clips.

Grim: Meh I always aim for headshot it's op.

Adonis: Same Grim but saving pointwhores!

Crossbow: It's op for stack = pointwhores!

C4 Det: Awesome for spawn camp and prepare to press it!

Jihad Suicide Bomb: Nice bomb range but I am "tryhard" for lots kills =(

• 2 weeks later...

Boom stick - boss killing machine (beware 1v1 with king headcrab though) good for running and gunning (obj maps)

Grim Reaper/Xbow - good for the hoards grinding on a door cade

Stalker - good for hide and seek on large maps

Shredder - if you have lots of extra smg ammo, this thing has some REALLY high DPS, but at the cost of high ammo use. if you pick up 300+ smg ammo and its before the end of round 4, grab one of these, use all that ammo, and sell it. otherwise, just find a free tosser to waste the spare smg ammo or throw it in a turret.

Deagle - while the magnum may have higher damage per shot, i like the higher fire rate and better accuracy of the deagle. plus its 5 points cheaper and better for using lots of looted pistol ammo. magnum takes too long to go through ammo, which can be good and bad.

Tiny Slug - extremely high damage per shot with decent reload speed (compared to the hunter). one of my favorite accessories to a nice skycade

Edited by IMI4tth3w

Boom Stick - It's a SPAS assault shotgun, works very well against a lot of zombies

Grim Reaper - It's a Light Machine gun, and has a large magazine size and is useful against zombies when you need more dakka to prevent yourself from getting overrun

Hunter Rifle - High damage, low cost, and efficient for killing. The only problem with this weapon is that it's a single-shot weapon and requires careful aiming

Magnum - High damage, low cost ammo