Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Everyone Look At This Bullshit!

I always thought your match ups were based on how good you did on the perious match I guess I was wrong

idk. But I just played my 4th or 5th game and they placed me against 2 MG2, 2 MG's and one MGE. Two of my teammates were kicked, one abandoned and we lost 16-5. I hope they were playing on their brothers accounts cause they were shit for their level.

Edited by XxwonderbredxX

2 things:

1) That's bad luck.

2) I was a silver elite master paired with a couple gold nova ones, and two other s.e.m's against a couple gn1 players, a gn2, and 2 s.e.m's. Needless to say it was difficult. I hated to call it my luck. As a gold nova one now, I could care less if I got stuck with a couple gold nova threes or elites. Be thankful they weren't any higher than that.

2 things:

1) That's bad luck.

2) I was a silver elite master paired with a couple gold nova ones, and two other s.e.m's against a couple gn1 players, a gn2, and 2 s.e.m's. Needless to say it was difficult. I hated to call it my luck. As a gold nova one now, I could care less if I got stuck with a couple gold nova threes or elites. Be thankful they weren't any higher than that.

I'm getting placed with all MG, MG2, MGE and sometimes DMG's. I got 8 wins right now. I BETTER get fucking ranked as a MG AT LEAST. I NEVER played with anyone lower than MG.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm getting placed with all MG, MG2, MGE and sometimes DMG's. I got 8 wins right now. I BETTER get fucking ranked as a MG AT LEAST. I NEVER played with anyone lower than MG.

Is this an alt account for you? I thought you were already ranked when we first started playing together?