Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Any Fun Mmos To Play?

Huejay

I've played so many MMOs that I lost count of how much I played and I need some ideas for any MMOs to play (free to play wise).

A small list of what I've played and enjoyed:

Flyff

Trickster

Mabinogi

Maplestory

Atlantica Online

Eden Eternal

9Dragons

Dragonica (Now known as Dragon Saga)

TERA

Ragnarok Online

Probably more but I can't think of anymore, so what should I play next?

DO NOT RECOMMEND WoW or I will wreck you thanks

Edited by Huejay
please

My favorite MMO has to be WoW. Started late BC and absolutely loved everything about WoLK, didn't really like Cata or WoP, and indecisive of WoD

In the mean time I've been getting into TERA, it's a bit slow and there's nothing too fancy, but it's still a solid game in my opinion. (Valley of Titans is my server)

There's this game I used to play a long while ago, Conquer Online, where I actually got my name 'Jaspaa' from. Back then I was actually [Z3113]Jasper (the numbered prefix came from when they merged together servers and the name was already taken) and everyone called me 'Jaspaaaaaaaaa' so it just stuck. Kind of a medieval or 'shogun-y' vibe to it and it's really simple and easy to get into. You should try it out some time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...