Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mission #2

Icon

TACO TUESDAY MISSION!

Make a taco, take a picture of it, post it.

A poll will be taken to find the best taco.

Rule:

You must put a watermark (put your name on a piece of paper) in the image

POLL

• Like 7

slack_for_ios_upload_1024.png enuff said

EDIT: I've been getting alot of questions what I used...Shredded Cheddar Chesse with Pepper Jack melted on the tortilla. With cut up Cherry tomatoes and Jalapenos along with Grilled Chicken diced up and thin to fit properly. Also with cut up Cilantro

And yes that's a Kingdom Hearts II shirt.

Edited by Manchu_OPFOR
  • Like 3

Just finished making some fresh homemade pico da gallo. Waiting on my girlfriend to get home and i will update with pictures. Carne asada tacos tonight. Done the correct way

Step 1. Make the pico da gallo. You want to do this a few hours ahead of eating so all of your ingredients have some time to marinate.

for pico da gallo i go with. Cilantro, red onion, tomato, jalapeno, garlic, fresh squeezed lime juice, salt and pepper. mix together and let sit in a fridge for a few hours. Cut and season the meat at this time. GBzDY6b.jpg

Step 2. You got a few hours to kill so why not have some margaritas. 1 1/2 oz tequila, 1/2 oz triple sec (orange flavored liquor), margarita mix, lime juice. Shake them all together and drink. Repeat about 3 times before even thinking about cooking. Margaritas are great with tacos, tacos are great when you are drunk. it is a win-win. Wr1pjVY.jpg

Step 3. By now you should be good and drunk. cook the meat and start making tacos. Let me tell you something, while eating these tacos i had an orgasm, There i was in the kitchen in my boxcers, cooking tacos and making margaritas... DRUNK as fuck. I really want fallout 4, but if i dont win at least i got drunk and had dank ass tacos. which is basically winning. EXIZox1.jpg

Edited by PooStar_Nutbag
  • Like 3