Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Suggestion For New Phone

I had iPhone 3 before then I moved on to iPhone 5.

It was really nice, then I got the iPhone 5S ( no difference ). Recently I just got myself an iPhone 6. The iPhone 6 Plus is too big for a cell phone but it is worth it.

Get an iPhone 6, you will not regret it.

Not to offend Android users but Android is very slow.

If you would go for the Galaxy S6, don't get the Edge version.

You will hit the edge touchscreen alot with just holding the phone.

It does have some useful functions but these are not worth the extra cash in my opinion.

There are alot of different phone companies nowdays and not only Nokia, it is just personal preference and what you are used to.

GS6 edge is a gimmick, don't get it.

GS6 is aite, but having to buy a 16, 32, 64/128 GB model without removable battery irks me.

I have a GS5, works fine and fast. Removable battery and expandable storage of up to 128 GB is better imho. No need to buy a new premium phone for premium price.

Basically the GS6 is a small performance upgrade over the GS5, several fixes such as the fingerprint sensor is nice.

Can't go wrong with GS5/6, though a GS5 would be better in price efficiency.

Id wait for the note 5 that is suppose to show up next month. Its going to be nothing short of amazing. i dont like that the s6 doesnt have a micro sd slot but thats just me. I also dont like that they have taken away the removable battery feature but ive really loved the Note line so ill deal with it.