Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report (-Hg- Splash)

Aerith

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

-hg- SplasH

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:109658813

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

Jailbreak

How long ago did this take place?

Around 15 minutes ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

SplasH has been abusing his admin for quite some time, from minor offenses like talking in all-chat, muting @all when it's a warday and from major ones like undoing Staff muting a person and finally the one caught here, him freeslaying a person for "baiting". In ticks 106940 - 108295 is when the incident occurred and when I asked him about it he kept changing his story, this could've been handled in game but he didn't seem to grasp what I was telling him. Screenshots provided by me are of him getting kicked for undoing Burnt's mute and the other two are from the demo. As for all the other minor offenses, they were either not caught or was insufficient evidence or too small of a problem to be brought into an abuse report. Also a big thanks to Darkkran for providing me with a demo.

Proof Links?

post-30036-0-96828000-1437707963_thumb.jpg

post-30036-0-70041800-1437707980_thumb.png

post-30036-0-75359400-1437707987_thumb.png

Edited by Aerith

Well, first of all, i have never muted unless it necessary (many songs played at once, little kids screaming into mics), second, i admit to the slay i did, it was a mistake be me, im sorry, im not perfect <3 and i do all chat and i have trying to stop that, but MANy other admins and even including staff have friendly conversations and such on all chat. Only trying to best for the server

Edited by HYDRO SplasH

As admin to admin let me give you some constructive criticism. These are not attacks AT you. They are just to help you in the future!

1.) Sometimes it's better to sit back and let other admins do stuff.

2.) You can use @@ to PM people like colin. (hit all chat (y) then type @@ <name> )

3.) If you are unsure of something, take 20 seconds and think about it. There are many times I sit and talk to other admins about a problem and then handle it. (I have even gone to Karma about things I was unsure about)

4.) If you are unsure if you hit the all chat key (y) and not the team chat key (u) (or vice versa) Go back and re-type it, again it's all about taking your time. Many admins make more mistakes rushing to get the first tlist or the first gag on someone. It's not about you getting your name everywhere or showing dominance. Sometimes the best admin is the one that uses his commands with clear mind.

5.) Do the right thing when even no one is watching. It's not about the praise or thank you, you get for stopping a freekiller/rulebreaker. It's just about doing the right thing.

We all make mistakes, I'm not even perfect. I just have had alot of experience with admin in other places.

Karma can talk to you and I do wish for a warning on this, I think we can turn him around Karma.

I'll even mentor him if that helps. It's not hard to slow down and take your time and think things through.

The only time I make mistakes is when I don't take my time.

Normally I spend two of those six minutes in a round thinking.

Edited by Fortis
to PM is all chat not team chat
  • Like 7