Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Bobby Hill)

swegpepe

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Bobby Hill CSGORiver.com

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:54372273

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

Minigames

How long ago did this take place?

today @ 10 pm

Give us a brief description of the incident.

So i was playing minigames and on devil_course and at the end u have to wait till a glass breaks to kill yourself and beat the map.so everyone was all like ohh delay slay and bobby made a joke about it to and i told him delay these nutz(lol) which he thought i said suck my balls and goes on to gag(not mute) me and after that was telling me"huh? i cant hear you?" smack talk like making jokes shouldnt be a mute under a certain extent if i were to say suck my balls suck my dick..etc to bobby every round i could understand y i need to be muted but for a silly joke?(+ he didnt warn me) I dont feel like bobby should have his admin revoked or anything but instead run through what being and admin is about not "i just bought admin because i want a colored name" (no proof of that) but instead maintaining a server so everyone can have fun=admin so i just wanted to address this problem and maybe have someone train him to be an admin that knows the difference from a gag and a mute and what circumstances should be taken under certain situations no just wanting a colored name if u wanted that u could of just bought vip. anyways just want this to be acknowledge so that no one could be wrongfully abused or accidentally because u didnt know the rules. c:

Proof Links?

ive only said it once and u gagged me thinking it was a mute because you didnt know how to use admin and just wanted a colored name just next time stick to buying vip bud if u really just want a colored name and if i said lick my balls once whatever u can tell me to stop or whatever and if i keep saying to lick my balls guess what ur able to do! mute me cuz u warned me unlike what u did.... so ggwp

And all the time u where recording(because u know what u did was wrong and tried twist my words to make it look like ur innocent) i was just stating that i didnt say lick my balls ..well i dont think i did i think i made these nutz joke(lol) and u got mad and gagged me whay im trying to say its all in muppets demo and you took the situation in a bad manner u dont mute people on the spot unless they continue..... ggwp

I gagged you and ungagged you immediately. That was basically your warning, but again you told me to lick your balls and Muppet in the demo clearly hears it and understands what you said. I admit I never warned you but you still said it again after you were gagged. To your statement about buying it for the colored name, I admit I said that after I was harassed for being a "paidmin" by Darren and Shut AWP. It really sucks when you guys convince half the server that paidmins are bad. I did want all the colored name perks and all. But why would I buy admin rather than VIP...because I wanted to help the server.

Edited by Bobby Hill