Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jail Break

Morcaster

I'm not newer. I have been playing for a bit of time and read the rules twice now to make sure I was not breaking them. I killed a T when they threw their gun while in cage.

I'am looking for advice because I do keep getting warned and blamed for delaying as a CT during LRs. When I can If I want to as far as I understand.

I get slayed and blocked or tlisted when I kill a T with a right to.

Just the other night during LR I shot a T on accident and that didn't KILL them, but I did get blocked and tlisted and slayed without warning.

Edited by Morcaster

• If a T cheats in an LR (IE, throwing deagle from inside of deagle cage), he is considered a rebel.

• Custom LR pretty much reverses the role of Ts and CTs. This mean that even if a CT accepts a custom LR, they do NOT have to do what the T does, and they do NOT have to participate. They may "rebel", if you want to call it (although, that still does not mean the CT can kill the T for no reason). So what this means is you can not slay/punish a CT for delaying, running away, or otherwise not participating in a custom LR, even if they have accepted it. Why? Because at any time the T can type !endcustomlr

Is this not correct? Copy pasted right from the Bible it's self.

And I do know the rules. Very well. I read them every night now since I got fed up with all the times something happened to me without reasoning.

Someone is chat would even tell me to go to the forums because this is not the time to discuss it. Here I'am. What do I do now?

Custom LR is too big for me to see the rest of your post.

Can you give me a link to the rules about Custom LR if I really don't understand. I used Find in the bible post and did not find very much detail on custom LR other then the quote I made.

Edited by Morcaster

You literally gave the rules for custom LR in one of your posts.

• Custom LR pretty much reverses the role of Ts and CTs. This mean that even if a CT accepts a custom LR, they do NOT have to do what the T does, and they do NOT have to participate. They may "rebel", if you want to call it (although, that still does not mean the CT can kill the T for no reason). So what this means is you can not slay/punish a CT for delaying, running away, or otherwise not participating in a custom LR, even if they have accepted it. Why? Because at any time the T can type !endcustomlr

I don't exactly understand the goal of this thread... or your previous statements.

99.9% of the time if you i tlist you and you ask why i tell you, and if you say sorry or say you didn't know then i will untlist you. Though most of the time people just get upset and rather tell me they did nothing wrong than to admit they did.

I killed someone that I may have should not. This is not in any way a plea or anything. I just wish to understand the rules better and I have not got anything yet from you to show for it so far. Can someone else help me out? Link to the rules please.

I killed someone that I may have should not. This is not in any way a plea or anything. I just wish to understand the rules better and I have not got anything yet from you to show for it so far. Can someone else help me out? Link to the rules please.

https://hellsgamers.com/messageoftheday/jb

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/80216-the-holy-bible-of-jailbreak/

In this thread you went from:

I know the rules, I'm getting abused.

I think I know the rules and might be being abused.

I sorta know the rules.

I don't know the rules. Tell me the rules.

Next time, tell the truth if you actually want help. If you're being wrongfully tlisted/slayed/etc., record a demo and make an abuse report at https://hellsgamers.com/forum/39-abuse-reports-review-center/

Yafeel?

I am the official rules

• Like 2