Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Tf2 Gun Mettle Update. How Do You Feel?

GladlyAddley1

What do you think? Should they have left it the way it was or do you like the new update?

I dont NOT like this update. They are trying to hard to make TF2 into another CS:GO type game. To me weapon skins are trash. They dont mean anything of any kind. People just want more money. Thats what we all want right? But again how do you feel? Me? I dont like this at all.

this isnt tf2 anymore. it's just too similar to csgo now and i dont really enjoy it. i want it back to the way it was before this update. this is my opinion but when i saw a couple of the skins, i kind of liked them. there is only one skin i care to get if i ever actually attempt for it and it HAS to be factory new or i wont want it otherwise. i just want the Scattergun Current Event b/c i main scout and this thing is actually beautiful. i wouldnt mind collecting all the scattergun skins just b/c i main in scout but otherwise, i dont like the update xD

thanks,

-Alex