Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

cs:go Regarding Banned Gang Leaders

Comic King

A'ight, here's the deal...

Every day I get asked by certain people If they can join a gang that I'm in, more precisely, AQ on CS:GO Jailbreak (not CS:S).

Since ex-member Seemore is the creator of the gang and he is... well... banned, I wanted to take action into my own hands.

AQ is, currently, among top 3 gangs on CS:GO Jailbreak, and it would be a pitty to let it go down without a breathing leader.

Here comes my question for the division staff...

Is it possible in any way to change the leader of Al Qaeda on CS:GO without the leader doing it by himself?

Not that I want to change it to myself, but to someone else who is also in the gang, someone who is active almost all the time?

I know this question has been asked before, but since I haven't found a thread about the issue, I decided to post it myself.

Lock the thread or whatever If this is a duplicate thread, but pls senpais answer meh question.

Thanks for your time kind sirs!

For some reason, the thread got placed to the TF2 section even though I put it in CS:GO... If someone could put it to CS:GO, would be much appreciated. Thanks

• Like 1

There are Co-Owners of AQ, including myself, Mickey Mouse, The Dude, and FreeHugs.

The only reason I haven't been inviting people to AQ is because I don't know what they have to do to get in.

(I know theres some sort of process Sidarius wanted, but I'm not sure.)

Edited by Dallas

#ProPAIN...

Has always been one of the more 'exclusive' gangs with people who actually are 'good' at playing Jailbreak and I'd like to keep it this way.

Not every single derp in Jailbreak is going to get an invite just because they want to, unlike other gangs.

But it would be nice if the banned Gang Leaders could be revoked from their status and give their spot to someone else.

Apparently the owner is already [HG] Predator - STEAM_0:1:22211653

But, I haven't seen that guy on Jailbreak like, ever. I dunno if it's just my timezone or is he really just inactive lel

#ProPAIN...

Has always been one of the more 'exclusive' gangs with people who actually are 'good' at playing Jailbreak and I'd like to keep it this way.

Not every single derp in Jailbreak is going to get an invite just because they want to, unlike other gangs.

But it would be nice if the banned Gang Leaders could be revoked from their status and give their spot to someone else.

I think PoopMaster is inactive and has been for some time now :/

• 2 weeks later...

There are Co-Owners of AQ, including myself, Mickey Mouse, The Dude, and FreeHugs.

The only reason I haven't been inviting people to AQ is because I don't know what they have to do to get in.

(I know theres some sort of process Sidarius wanted, but I'm not sure.)

Should go and invite people that were AQ in CSS. at least they proved they deserve to be AQ.